The Warren County Education Association includes a membership comprised of teachers, paraprofessionals, educational support personnel, and retired members dedicated to serving the educational needs of the students of Warren County. Our mission, our purpose, is as follows:
- To work for the welfare of school children, the advancement of education and the improvement of instructional opportunities for all.
- To develop and promote the adoption of such ethical practices, personnel policies and standards of preparation and participation as mark a profession.
- To unify and strengthen the teaching profession and to secure and maintain the salaries, retirement, tenure, professional and sick leave and other working conditions necessary to support teaching as a profession.
- To unite the teachers of Warren County, NJ. into one (1) organization that will coordinate and represent the local associations within the county.
- To encourage, develop, and maintain good community relationships.
- To give the individual teacher the opportunity to have his or her voice heard at the state and national level.